Thursday, 30 July 2009

Life Support

This week, on two separate occasions, I was chatting with friends about the show "Life Support". It used to air on SBS and was an anti-lifestyle show presented by actors portraying a doctor (Dr Rudi), the handyman (Todd), the presenter for 'women's issues' (Sigorney) and the token rebel (Penne). I loved it and was sorry so see it stop. Admittedly, I couldn't cope with the new Dr. Rudi in the second season so stopped watching. I found out today there was actually a third season too.

On Tuesday, during our 'breakfast club' (CoffeeBuddyJosh, Naomi, Ivy and myself) we got on to the topic of weird things to see on youTube. The conversation progressed and something said reminded me of Life Support, in particular the clip where Todd rigs up brick veneer for a clapboard house. It's extremely affordable and requires a data projector.

Then on Tuesday night at sewing, DV showed us a photo of some questionable food she saw earlier that day and brought up this little gem:

1 comment:

Mayela said...

'Todd' is a graduate of the same degree as me, I think he finished a year or two before I started, I quite enjoyed the how too :D