Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Today is the official release day of Rachel Vincent's Prey. I've spoken with my local independant Sci-fi/Fantasy bookshop, Infinitas, and my copy will arrive next week. Woot! (And no snarky comments from the peanut gallery about how I need another book like a hole in the head. Holes in the head are useful - I breathe through three of them and can hear through two, so there!)

There's been a lot of talk on the sundry blogs I visit about the Buffy vs Edward clip. KatieMay sent me a link for it and it's t'riffic! If only Bella had Buffy's gumption. If only Bella actually had a personality... Sorry, I digress.

Here's the clip in all it's wonderful glory. Enjoy!

2 comments:

AutumnHeart said...

Heh - that's a great mix :). I've still managed to successfully avoid Twilight, but this selection makes me wonder how anyone can actually fangirl for Edward at all: creepy emo-vamp, much!

GB said...

Creepy emo-vamp with SPARKLES, I'll have you know. For the love of all that is holy, don't forget the sparkles!