Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Please, pretty please?

This is just a flyby post to let you all know about a book I'm trying to win.

It's called 'Breathers: A Zombie's Lament' by S.G. Browne. Now, I don't knwo if you all know this but I'm not really a zombie fan. In fact, they usually squick me just a lot.

However, I read an interview with the author and characters of this book over at The League of Reluctant Adults and decided I may just like ths book. It looks tres amusement. Then, I found out I had a chance to win one if I spruke it. So I'm spruking it.


Another humourous zombie book, Mark Henry's 'Happy Hour of The Damned', is apparently a good read too, but I've not worked up the courage yet to buy it. Maybe, if I win Breathers, I'll overcome my innate fear of having my brains sucked out by a slowly decomposing corpse that (Who? What is the grammatically correct way of addressing the undead?) has the sole purpose of eating my tasty living flesh. Maybe.

No comments: