Friday, 3 April 2009

Pimping like a pimping thing

I'm pimping again, but this time for completely altruistic reasons. (Let's not argue about my opinions of altruism. Now is not the time.)

Back to the pimping.

Rachel Vincent's fourth book in the Shifters series, called "Prey" will be out on in about three months and I'm so looking forward to it I can barely breathe. (Okay, okay, technically, I'm not hyperventilating, but you get the general idea.)


She's also about to publish a Young Adult (YA) series, the first of which is called "My Soul To Take". You all know my obsession with those Potter books, so it should come as little surprise to you all that I'm now reading a bit more YA of the urban fantasy perusasion. I'm pretty keen to get my hands on "My Soul To Take", too.

So, every now and then, I'm going to count down to when these little beauties will be available for purchase and who knows? I may even try my hand at a review when I've read them!

For complete disclosure (this is where the altruistic part comes in), I am in no way connected to Rachel Vincent, her books, her agent, or her publisher. I just reckon she writes a damn fine story.

2 comments:

Never Jam said...

Hey there JD,

I have recently started reading for fun again, so will have to look into these books. We usually have similar tastes ;P

Oh and by the way the jam is back! Yes I have started writing in my blog again. Just feeling a little out of touch with people.

GB said...

Hey!!! You're back!

For reading material, have a gander at the author list on the left hand side of my blog. I especially recommend Carrie Vaughn, Richelle Mead and just about everyone that writes for Reluctant Adults.

Yay, your back! She's back, she's back, she's back...!