Monday, 2 February 2009

I'm beginning to think this idea of mine to lose five kilos is a waste of time. I've been trying to watch what I eat, I've been exercising (intermittantly, I have to admit) since before Christmas, and I just can't shift the blasted fat.

I'm getting annoyed. I have all these fantastic clothes I bought the year before last (no one can say I've not done my bit for the economy) and next to none of it fits. All the nice clothes I had before then in the P-B Spending Spree I gave away because I lost more weight and they were all too big.

Let's not go into all the smalls I bought while I rather nubile. My impressive stash is beginning to grow cobwebs, I've not worn them in so long. I'm sick of wearing the same three all the time.

The only things I can think of doing are either buy more clothes that fit me properly and get rid of the thinner clothes or starve myself to drop the kilos (which, let's face it, ain't really an option).

So, anyone got any ideas, other than diet and exercise, on how I can remove the pesky weight?

3 comments:

Mz. B.Trousers said...

A better diet, more exercise.
More fruit, esp for snacks.
30 minutes exercise every day.
No dessert.
Smaller portions.

It's working for me.


Oh my...my word verification is defati. Not that I'm saying...only that it's topical!

Wenchilada said...

No! I'm defati!

Mz. B.Trousers said...

Yeah, you should have that thing removed!
And feed it, and love it, and play with it...and all the other things you shouldn't do with lumps of actual fat...
I should stop getting out of bed before 6am.