Monday, 16 February 2009

What a Week

In short:

* I had a date. Yes, a real one. I have another tonight. Still not sure about him.
* Began to get enthusiastic about Festival. AutumnHeart and KatieMay had very good points and I'm taking them on.
* Saw P.S. I Love You and didn't cry as much as I was expecting to. Gerard Butler is still a dish, even with a bad Irish accent. I would have been much happier if he just spoke with his natural Scottish brogue. Mr Winchester (otherwise known as Denny from Gery's Anatomy. One day, I'll remember his real name) is always great eye candy.
* I bought myself a Valentine present. Hey, I don't have a chap to buy one for me, why wait?
* Went down to Mum's for her birthday and caught up with my pal, Jules. It was a good weekend - lots of sitting around, eating, drinking, chatting. Couldn't ask for more actually.

This week sees:
* The aforementioned date.
* A movie date with KatieMay and maybe HoneyDeath. We're going to see He's Just Not That Into You. Wanna join?
* Maybe doing an RSA on Saturday
* A fitting for a new SCA lass who wants to do German on Sunday.

And in between all of that, I want to start making a 'Bethan. (KatieMay is right - I can write little bits on the train.) If I don't get it done for Festival, it's not like I'll be narkoo (thanks AutumnHeart). I've not made anything new in so long, no one will really care that I'm wearing the same stuff. It would just be nice to have something new, I think. But not pants.

On the day of my party, one of the group leaders at work, Beric Henderson, is having an exhibition for his artwork and I'm thinking of going. I'll be cutting it fine for the party but as long as I'm organised, I reckon it will be ok. I think I should support him, especially since I've posed for him and I appear in one of the artworks. A selection of what's going on show is in the pic below.

1 comment:

Mayela said...

Hmmm... exhibition looks cool, I might try to come with :D