Because it was dormant for so long and my interests now lie completely elsewhere, I've reassigned my Harry Potter blog. Initially, I started it as a place to write all of the academic type stuff I was reading about HP and to also keep a list of all the journal articles I read on the topic.
Since I hadn't posted to it for about two years and the Steampunk links in my internet bookmarks were threatening to explode, it made sense to try and keep it all in one spot. Thus The Inelegant Contemplations of Miss Perpetua Leatherby was born. All of the HP stuff is still there (I put too much brain power into it to just delete it all), but I will no longer post HP stuff to it.
So, pop on over there for today's post about my costume for the Steampunk party and for loads of links for all things Steampunk.
I'll leave you with this cool picture. I have no idea who it is by, but it's based on an actual photo from 1910, originally taken by Lewis W. Hine, I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment