Are you done laughing yet? You're not the first or the last to do so. Take your time. I'll wait.
In other news, the lovely Dr Q bought me a book which I've already started to
For those of you who wonder about such things, I have won an ARC of Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire, Happy Hour of The Damned by Mark Henry, Clockwork Heart by Dru Pagliasotti and now whatever I'm getting from Ms Cassidy all in less than 12 months. Not bad huh?
I so want this as my library. I have no idea where it is, but it's apparently a bookstore somewhere. A girl can dream...
ETA: I won a gift certificate to Amazon. Woot! More books! Yet another book to add to my burgeoning TBR pile! Then why am I suddenly overwhelmed by my TBR pile...? It's getting so that I haven't bought a book in over a week!

No comments:
Post a Comment