Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Film Review

I just posted my first film review to the Film Actually blog. It's for last year's action extravaganza 'G.I. Joe: Rise of The Cobra'.

Poor Film Nerd (formerly, CoffeeBuddyJosh) has been carrying the load of this joint venture between himself, myself and the two lasses from Breakfast Club.

Hopefully, it will be the first of many I pen in the near future. Head on over there to check it out. But before you do, take a squiz at the man-candy below. He was not the reason I loved this movie. Na-ah... Ok, maybe only half the reason...


2 comments:

Mayela said...

How did I not manage to see GI Joe?
I'll read your blog if you read mine? www.timberandsteel.wordpress.com click my ktb311 icon to see what I've written.

GB said...

I have no idea. I hired it from Quickflix a few weeks back. I liked it so much, I'm tempted to buy it.
I had a read of your blog. It sounds like you actually know what you're talking about! So much better than me!