- I finished reading 'City of Bones' and started 'Broken' by Kelley Armstrong but haven't been bothered to update the pic.
- A five-hour long chat with a new friend.
- A delicious cup of tea with my BFF, HoneyDeath
- TBE rocked my socks at Luna Park
- I was amongst a small army of helpers prepping a ginormous room for a new lick of paint.
- With the help of my wonderful flatmate, lounge room furniture was moved to accommodate more books and a sewing table.
- Being so physically exhausted, I had to cancel movie plans with KatieMay. Again.
But that raises the question of what are the collective nouns for monsters? Below is a table of collective nouns for the superntatural set. (Click to embiggen.) It could be completely incorrect but it is rather funny.
How was your weekend? Tell me all about your adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment