How about that? Three posts this week! Holy prolific post, Batman, wonders will never cease.
Today's post is just a few things I've seen around the interwebz I want to share with you. Firstly, a guy at MIT has developed a desk lamp that is actually your computer. Check out the video below. My not-so-inner geek girl is screaming 'Want one!'.
Then there's this from the BBC. Apparently, archeologists have uncovered what looks like a vast graveyard of beheaded Roman Gladiators. There's 80 chaps there, ranging in interment between 1-4A.D. One set of remains even has teeth marks from a large animal of prey.
Personally, I reckon they got bitten by werewolves and then were beheaded so they didn't go loup and feast on the town's inhabitants. Works for me.
Lastly, there's this pearler from Heather, one of the Fug lasses. She's referring to someone of whom I have no idea but I love the phrase, so I have to share: "Sweet SPF 75, this is a bucket of deep-fried wack with crackslaw and mashed WTF."
Enjoy your long weekend, folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment