Regardless, the pics will remain on the host site for both the potential layouts - I couldn't be bothered trying to upload all the bits and bobs so, if you should experience a 'whiteout' on my page (where the pics won't upload and there are great expanses of white) all it means is the host website for th pics has reached its bandwidth. Yes, it would be kinder of me to upload to my own picture website, but it really is a lot of work.
I had grand plans to post here a minor dissertation about the roles of the female protagonists in contemporary urban fantasy and what it says about our society as we see it, but i don't have all my arguments ready yet. If you're keen to see where I got this from, go check out Carrie Vaughn's website. Blame her. she started me thinking about it all. Along with 'tramp stamps' on butt... erm... book covers.
No comments:
Post a Comment