So, I've changed the layout. Again. I'm not sure if the pics are working - one minute, I can preview just fine thank you very much and the next minute I get errors on the page and ugly white on the top of the screen. Hmm. Stupid computers. I will never buy an HP again. It's not the software. Nah-ah. It can't be. Microsoft programs are infallible...
Bitch quote for the day (taken from the calendar my mum bought me for Christmas): "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups".
I hope everyone had a happy and safe Christmas and New Year. I'l post something more interesting eventually. Honest! I've been at this new layout for an hour now and am only half done! Stupid download limits. Why can't ISPs just let you download as much as you want?
ETA: Right, I'm changing the lot again. The (very pretty) template I changed it to has its images hosted by an external website. Theoretically, that meant I wouldn't have to upload any images - I should have just uploaded the entire template and it was done. Sigh. Right, here I go again. Change is good for you!
3 comments:
oo is purty
I can't see the pictures at all, so might not be just your computer.
can see the very pretty flutterby :D
Nice.
Post a Comment