Thursday, 21 August 2008

Shocking

I just jumped on to the Domain website to look up the listing for my apartment. They're asking $15 a week more than what I'm paying now. With the market as it is, they could conceivably get tenants trying to outbid each other and some sorry sod will end up paying at least $320 for it.

Sure, I love my apartment. It's a lovely little corner of the world. (Made even lovelier with my stuff in it.) But over 300 for a shoe box is a ridiculous price to pay. And yet we pay it.

No wonder it's more expensive to live in Sydney than it is to live in New York...

What am I doing here again? That's right. I have my furkid. I have no cash and little ability for job change. I have a new house and am sharing it with my friend! Have I told you yet about the dishwasher?

2 comments:

Mz. B.Trousers said...

It's got a dishwasher?!?!

GB said...

Yeah! Don't you remember? I pointed it out! It's all silver and shiny and I think I loves it.
No arguing over who does the dishes!