Sunday, 17 August 2008

Accepted!

My photo of the Assembly Rooms in Bath has been accepted and holds forth on the Bath main page on Schmap.

In other news, Mme Droppy Drawers and myself are awaiting acceptance on a rental property (keep your fingers crossed for us) and on Tuesday night, I'm off to see a preview show of the Andrew Lloyd Webber, one woman musical Tell Me on a Sunday.

Off to bake a lamb shank. I've never cooked lamb shanks before. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Krin said...

Good luck! How did they turn out?

DV said...

woot!

and how was the lamb shanky goodness?

GB said...

Well, there was no 'they', just 'it'. There was only one lamb shank, you see! And it wasn't too bad, if I say so myself. I should have cooked it for longer at a lower temperature, and probably some wine wouldn't have gone astray (for both the lamb and myself!), but I'll know for next time.