This week will be a busy one for me, I think. Last night, I managed to pull a muscle in my back while I was dishing myself out some ice cream. (The experts are right; ice cream is bad for your health.) That was my one night off for the week, I think. There's Fight Club tonight, dinner out (with P!) tomorrow night, dinner with Wenchilda, Mr C, The Poppet and maybe L&B Thursday night. I'm no doubt forgetting about an engagement on Friday night. Saturday, I'm catching up with Jul and maybe getting more ink. Sunday morning I'm watching the sunrise over Bondi. I'm going to need to be at work just so I can get over my social life!
4 comments:
I love the pic!
You certainly are a busy bee! Want to come to an event on Saturday night? I think I'm going to be very lonely.
I'll have to see what I can do about the sunrise...
I sooooo wanted icecream last nite and I resisted - THANK GOODNESS!! I think you must have been channeling out to me the dangers involved with eating it!! I hope you are feeling better very quickly and back out there eating icecream again soon hehe
Love Fiora
sniff, we were feeling so unloved and forgotten.
Baggy Trousers: I have been convinced to go to the Ball on Saturday, but you already know that. You did the convincing. Will see you there.
Fiora: I'm glad that my misfortune can be a lesson to others. At least I haven't suffered in vain. :D
DV: There, there. I still love you guys, even if I can be a little crap sometimes.
Post a Comment