I have an apprentice sister, I have an apprentice sister... Just thought I'd share the joy. Baggy Trousers is very lucky to have the two bestest apprentices in the whole Kingdom. Teehee I have an apprentice sister, I have an apprentice sister...
Poot! I just realised; being the first apprentice with a younger apprentice sister means that I now have a responsibility to actaully get off my bum and make MORE stuff! Ok G, deep breaths. You can do this. Phew. List of things to do this afternoon: * Buy hooks and eyes and lacing rings. * Cut out guarding from black velveteen * Sit on the couch and congratulate myself on actually doing something costuming related and it's not even a Tuesday.
"* Sit on the couch and congratulate myself on actually doing something costuming related and it's not even a Tuesday."
Does putting your sewing bag in the loungeroom where you huddle to esacpe winter rather than in the hallway count? This way I *could* do some sewing while watching television. That's sort of costume related... really it is!
9 comments:
You are so adorable :) She does have pretty fantastic apprentices.
You are too cute. You should have heard me last night! I was SQUEEing all over the place.
Hope you're feeling better. See you very soon!
Poot! I just realised; being the first apprentice with a younger apprentice sister means that I now have a responsibility to actaully get off my bum and make MORE stuff! Ok G, deep breaths. You can do this. Phew.
List of things to do this afternoon:
* Buy hooks and eyes and lacing rings.
* Cut out guarding from black velveteen
* Sit on the couch and congratulate myself on actually doing something costuming related and it's not even a Tuesday.
"* Sit on the couch and congratulate myself on actually doing something costuming related and it's not even a Tuesday."
Does putting your sewing bag in the loungeroom where you huddle to esacpe winter rather than in the hallway count? This way I *could* do some sewing while watching television. That's sort of costume related... really it is!
"Baggy Trousers is very lucky to have the two bestest apprentices in the whole Kingdom."
Are not!! I'm much more betterer than you so nyer!
From a annonny-mouse apprentice who can spell gooderer than you too.
(shamefaced) Oops. Erm....nothing to see here, go about your business....!!
Look! There's an elephant!
He he he, that fooled 'em.....
:-D
There's a elephant? Where?
Too slow - missed it.....
It was a delightful elephant with many fine qualities, serving as a useful distraction not least amongst them.
*squee* I only just found your new blog or I'd have squeed earlier;)
Post a Comment