After reading the comment left by Baggy Trousers from my last post, I realised that there may be some out there who don't know who P is, but would no doubt guess. I have a new boy, who makes me happy and wonderful and gorgeous. As pathetic as it may sound, I'm all grumpy and bear-like when he's not with me. So far, I think he may be a keeper. We'll see, though; there's that little issue of the toilet seat... lol.
4 comments:
So am I ever going to see a picture?!? You have to think of your long distance friends.....please - Id really like to see hehe!!
HOOOOORRRRRRAY FOR YOU!!!
No really, I mean it!
YIPPEE!!
I bugged him last night until he finally sent me the picture that had me falling over my feet to meet him in the first place. Will send it on as soon as I can work out why IE won't start and Mozilla won't login to Hotmail. Argh, computers!
I think he's a goer.
Post a Comment