Saturday, P went off and did stuff while I went over to F&C's place for coffee. Tatya and Ellisant were there to pick up F to check out a site for Tatya's bid for Nov Crown '07 and I was invited along, and I'm glad I did. It's a great venue and I've volunteered to decorate the front of house. I have plans, precious, yes I do!
Saturday night was Bonnie's farewell in which most people got to meet P and Pat decided that P was a good'un and I needed to keep him. Well, dah! Anyway, Sunday was a lazy day in which P and I had breakfast at Pancakes in Northmead at about 1pm, we lazed around for the afternoon and were off to F&C's for a roast dinner. My gravy wasn't up to my usual standard, but it was still pretty good.
I would like to point out at this time that as of last Wednesday, all I had planned on was seeing P at some point, maybe going to Bonnie's farewell and dinner with F&C. My life is so crazy at the moment, no wonder I haven't really sewn anything and I still can't find my bling. Ack!
Oh well, here's your picture for the day:
5 comments:
Sounds like you had a great (if busy) weekend. I'm glad things are working out with P so far :)
You know, so am I! :P
Who says you have to wait 'till 5 o'clock. I just wait until it's wine o'clock!
So.
When do I get told about P? 'Cause it's obviously stopped being a rumour, or a secret I wasn't supposed to know about yet.
I want all the goss!!!!
And wine o'clock is anytime after one's first coffee/tea of the day ;)
Post a Comment