I've dropped a few links. Nothing major but why have links to websites I don't go to?
Gone is the link to The Butterfly Effect. It was announced earlier this year that the lead singer was leaving and they were having a last hurrah tour. Which I missed. Damn it. Anyway, half the reason I loved that band was for Boge's vocals (the music, of course, being the other half). He has started another project with some chap in Sydney and it's nowhere near as good. Boge's vocals are still good, it's the music that doesn't appeal overly much.
Gone too is the list of books I had finished reading so far this year. I hadn't updated it since February and I know I won't have read more books so far this year than at this time last year. Yes, I have been mostly unempoyed since I moved, but there have been other things to take up my time and spend money I don't have.
Speaking of other things, there is a link on the left side bar under 'My Pages' called Wee Things. That's what else I've been doing with my time. Plans (TM) are afoot for the next miniature project, but I have some major sewing to set up before I go south next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment