Sunday, 2 May 2010

My Weekend And Another Embargo

I had a wonderful day with KatieMay on Saturday. There was shopping and laughs and hot boys with their shirts off. I even got to touch one. See:


Today was a lovely day with HoneyDeath and cutting out of roof pieces for my pav, a quick trip to Spotlight to buy a cheap rug for said pav when it gets to Festival.

And remembering hot guys with their shirts off:


In other news, the unmanagebale To Read Pile has reached epic proportions. I nearly laugh when I think of the last book buying embargo and the size of the pile it enduced. Then it was still confined to one shelf.

Ha, I say. Ha! So other than the next Kate Daniels book (by the awesome Ilona and Gordon Andrews) I am not allowed to buy a book for the month of May, and maybe June, depending on how I go. Maybe, I should have given up book buying for lent instead of chocolate.

To make myself feel better about having to give up my crack habit, I mean book buying hobby, I'm just going to think about hot guys with their shirts off:

2 comments:

AutumnHeart said...

Ooh, I can see why you are enjoying the memory... what were the boys wandering around shirtless in aid of?

Good luck on the no-book-buying thing... I find it fairly easy to go for months without buying books (helped by there being no bookshop here...), but when I do cave, I buy them 5 and 6 at a time so I understand your pain! More bookshelves... that's the solution!

Mayela said...

Hehe, I had temporarily forgotten the boys! Ahhh, nothing like Juicy Coture fragrances to bring out the glittery boys.

Remember - if you're having a moment of book control weakness call me!