I finally got through my reading challenge! The last book had a tenuous link to werewolves, as in it had two werewolves in it
very briefly, but the challenge has been done and it was harder than I thought.
For the most part, the stories were rather good. The hardest thing about it was finding books on my TBR shelf that fit the bill!
Brother Wolf, photo by Jim Brandenburg My Breakfast Club chums and I have embarked on a new adventure. The brainchild of Coffee-Buddy-Soon-To-Be-Doctor Josh, we plan on reviewing movies (both old and new) that we like to watch. It's over at
Film Actually. While I've yet to post a review, Josh has been making up for it! Head on over there and check out what he's written and I'll give you a head's up when I post my reviews. I would dare you to pick which of the contributors I am, but it's really a no-brainer.
No comments:
Post a Comment