Tuesday, 18 May 2010

I've Read How Many?

Yesterday, I finished another book. 'Something From The Nightside' wasn't a bad read - it was easy, had a very noir feel to it and wasn't very many pages (at around only 240 pages, I felt a little ripped off).

When updating the list of books I've finished so far since September, I realised I'm sitting at 45 and there's still 15 weeks to go until the full year is up. Ok, two of the books on that list were novellas, so it could be argued I've read the equivalent of about 44 books, but I had no idea I was reading so voraciously. I know I've been buying them like there was no tomorrow, but really, even if I stick with what's on my TBR shelf from now until the 31st August, I'll only make a small dent.

Books really are my crack, it would seem.

Oh well, there are worse things out there for me to be addicted to...

A second-hand bookstore in Washington DC.

This could be my lounge room soon if I'm not careful. Excellent.

No comments: