mmm. this is what my smelly old dog does with my waste paper basket if she's left in and she's bored. I can tell as soon as I get home from the guilty look. do cats ever get a guilty look? or do they just avoid eye contact and lick themselves furiously?
Somehow I think Miss P holds the trophy for love of Sudocream!
Speedy, I don't know about other cats but mine certainly gets a guilty look. Sometimes I get it confused with the 'You don't love me anymore' look, so until I find evidence of mischief he gets all kinds of pats and hugs. Like I said, he's a little bastard.
5 comments:
bad kitty.
Seriously. BAD kittey.
It wasn't as bad as it could be. You should see what he can do with a roll of toilet paper...
mmm. this is what my smelly old dog does with my waste paper basket if she's left in and she's bored. I can tell as soon as I get home from the guilty look. do cats ever get a guilty look? or do they just avoid eye contact and lick themselves furiously?
doorbitch: comicrol
I wonder what he could do with a tub of Sudocream?
Watchout, he'll have an obsession with moisturisers before you know it!
Hahahaha!
Somehow I think Miss P holds the trophy for love of Sudocream!
Speedy, I don't know about other cats but mine certainly gets a guilty look. Sometimes I get it confused with the 'You don't love me anymore' look, so until I find evidence of mischief he gets all kinds of pats and hugs. Like I said, he's a little bastard.
Post a Comment