The funny thing about Winter is you think of hearty soups, warm wool coats, scarves, days in on the sofa with a good book and, apparently, getting your hair cut short enough so that your neck freezes for the rest of Winter. Go figure.
Here's a pic for your amusement, taken with the webcam on my lappie since I still haven't bought new batteries for my camera.

Looks remarkably like Wenchi's, now that I look at it. Sorry, ma'am. I didn't mean to copy. I was actually aiming for the picture of the delicious Natalie Portman, below.
8 comments:
woot! wants to see it in the flesh.
Ooooh! Spunky! oh and I have to wait for aaaages before I see it in person (and you of course)
Looks great! (what I can see of it! ;-))
So...need more scarves? Accessorising isn't really shopping...it's more like opening up your whole wardrobe, making it easier to wear...
Bring it round on Saturday, I'll make you cakes.
DV - you'll see it, don't worry!
Mayela - weeeell, if you weren't planning on galavanting around Melbourne this weekend I'd suggest we catch up for breakky. But since you insist on going interstate for parties and shows, for penance you'll just have to wait! :P
BT - Cakes! What time you want me around? You need me to help with the selling of stuff?
Got great hair... yeah-yeah!
If I may say so myself. And so, what, Natalie Portman's delicious and I'm not? Is that what you're saying, toots, huh?
By the way, did you get the thing I sent to Mel's place yet? That should help...
Wenchi, my dear, dear toots. I'm not saying that you aren't delicious because you are, in more ways than one. I'm saying that I'm not going all 'single, white female' on your ass. You know what I mean... :D
Mel did tell me that she received the parcel (hasn't she told you yet? Slacker!), but she still hasn't given me mine yet. In advance of your most excellent taste in what suits your friends: thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!
Yeah, I get the SWF thing, is all good. Mel did tell me she had received the parcel, just didn't know if it had been passed onto you yet.
Hmmm... hope I got it right...
Hugs!
Post a Comment