Ok here I was excited that I got 48 -an average 1930's housewife. Quite an ok result seeing I am a married house wife at the moment. Then I redid the quiz as a 1930's husband and got 83 -a very superior 1930's husband! I then redid the Husband quiz as if I were G and ended up with 74. Okay so I have too much free time on my hands. Off to clean the bathroom...
4 comments:
was it the squeezing toothpaste from the top or the gossiping that tipped you over edge? :)
It was the toothpaste. How'da thought that can go so far against your favour?!
Ok here I was excited that I got 48 -an average 1930's housewife. Quite an ok result seeing I am a married house wife at the moment. Then I redid the quiz as a 1930's husband and got 83 -a very superior 1930's husband! I then redid the Husband quiz as if I were G and ended up with 74.
Okay so I have too much free time on my hands. Off to clean the bathroom...
Hey! You're alive! And being all housewifey and stuff.
Update your blog dammit, or email us or something!
Post a Comment