Friday, 13 June 2008

All those grand plans for last weekend and what did I get done? Well, I didn't buy any groceries, cleaned most of the apartment then got to the kitchen with all of the dirty pots still waiting to be washed and kind of stopped, mostly made an 'O' while watching sci-fi, cut out the canvas for the bodice so I guess that counts as a start, made an admirable attempt at eating my body weight in duck but my tummy was filling up quicker with red wine, slept in one day and pajama days were a thing to covet and not actually obtain.

So there you go. My three-day weekend in one paragraph.

Not-quite-a segue: Whilst travelling through my links today, I came across a link from Gizmodo. It's an essentially waterless washing machine called Xeros. Sure, it will save millions of litres of water each year, but what will be the cost to the environment with the plastic chips (all 20kg of them) you'll need to get your clothes clean?

New paragraph, another almost-segue: I got an email from Nads today. In it were a few of those Unmotivational posters that we all adore. The one below was my favourite of this batch.


Hehehe, sacrelicious.

No comments: