Friday, 30 May 2008

With the recent resignation of one of my 'minions', my workload now has almost doubled. Yay. Rapturous joy. I have felt rather out of the loop with the interwebz so far this week because I've not been sitting at my PC for a quarter of my workday looking up, well, all manner of shite.

How can I update this blog on a weekday if I'm so incredibly busy, I hear you ask? Well, I managed to get myself together enough to have a few extra minutes before a free lunch to farewell a chap who works here that made our former Prime Invertebrate look positively vertebrate. But hey, it's literally a free for all, so I'm not going to split hairs.

On different note, I need (another) pair of boots. I've told myself I'm not to buy anymore pairs of shoes until I find this pair. But it's not just any pair. I have a specific pair in mind. Basically, I want the boots in the picture below, without the huge gold buckle (a smaller, more subtle one would be nice). Am I likely to find them? Probably not. Can you guys keep a look out for me?


2 comments:

Mz. B.Trousers said...

Nope. Can't bring myself to help you find the ticket to more shoes, and therefore less money. I like you too much.
So for the rest of the season, I will be blind to red boots.
Unless they're short spunky ankle boots...

GB said...

Ankle boots? I can't do ankle boots. On you, they look cute. On me, they look completely shite.
Thanks for looking out for me though, by being blind to red boots.