Therefore, just so that I keep in the habit of updating this thing at least once a week, here's a meme I gacked from DV (or was it KT?)...
TECHNOLOGY:
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?

Q. How many televisions do you have in your house? I'm ashamed to admit it but, I have two, yes two, televisions in my one bedroom apartment.
BIOLOGY:
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Very right. My left hand side is only there to make me look even.
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Loads - tonsils, appendix, adnoids (whatever they are and however they're spelt), adhesions, some intestines...
Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted? B's shield. Man, that thing weighs a tonne.
Q. Have you ever been knocked out? Not through getting bashed in the head, no. But I would much rather be knocked out by the anaesthetist when I've had my guts cut open for stuff to be removed than awake for the whole process.
BULLSHITOLOGY:
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope. It would ruin the surprise.
Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Something normal and easier to pronounce and spell.
Q. What colour do you think looks best on you? Honey, with my colouring, all of them! (Modest much?)
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item? Non-food for whom? I swallowed a few flies cycling around Rott Nest Island when I was a teen. They count as food for frogs, so I guess the answer would be no, I haven't swallowed a non-food item.
DAREOLOGY:
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Sure.
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Nah.
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000? Ok. When do I get the cheque?
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Sure.
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Not even for a cool Mil. Actually, I take that back. Give me a Mil and I will, but not for less.
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? Hell no. There's not enough money in the world for that.
DUMBOLOGY:
Q: What is in your left pocket? On my left pocket I have my work ID, but in it is nothing.
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? I've never seen it, so can't say.
Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Neither. I have parquetry!
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower? Only sick or old people sit in the shower and since I am neither that sick or old, I stand. Baths are for sitting.
Q: How many pairs of thongs (I changed it from flip-flops) do you own? One. Does that make me unAustralian?
LASTOLOGY:
Q: Last person who texted you? My coffee buddy.
Q: Last person who called you? Someone selling something. Three times! Bastard.
Q: Last person you hugged? The Queen!
No comments:
Post a Comment