Sunday, 25 May 2008

Original Intent

In a token effort to utilise this blog as I originally intended, may I present you all with my latest creation for my first ever Elizabethen - a pair of hose.



Made with 100% linen and hand sewn with silk thread, I'm pretty proud of my effort. It took the lovely Mistress Marguerite about an hour to tweek her pattern she concocted for a pair of hose she made for Mistress Gabrielle in order for it to fit me (and before you say anything, it had nothing to do with her child-sized feet and my clod hoppers). It had everything to do with my racehorse ankles...

Anyway, there is also a pic of my furkid giving his moral support.



Oh, and as an aside, after watching a documentary on the forrests of Yoonan in China, I now know who Michael Jackson styled his look after.

1 comment:

Ms Delprat said...

Spooky!
Yay for sockses!