Friday, 2 March 2007

Even though I should be doing work, I'm going to procrastinate just 'cause. I got this from DV Not sure why questions 21-23 are missing though.

1. What is your occupation? Scientist

2. What color are your socks right now? Blue

3. What are you listening to right now? The sound of the fan from my co-workers computer

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Cake that my lovely co-workers organised for my birthday

5. Can you drive a manual car? Yup

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Outragous orange

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mum

8. How old are you today? 31, but that number will change tomorrow

9. Favorite drink? Brown Brothers Dolcetto and Syrrha

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Tragic as it is, I like watching cricket

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes. Four weeks ago as a matter of fact. Must look at doing it again

12. Pets? I'm in my early 30's and single. Of course I do! The child substitute is named Hades.

13. Favorite food? Thai

14. What was the last movie you watched? The Unseen

15. Favorite day of the year? Any weekend, really

16. What do you do to vent anger? Vent at someone I trust who knows I just need a sounding board. Usually, that person is Honey-death. That woman is a marvel.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had too many to just pick one

18. What is your favorite, autumn or spring? Autumn.

19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs from friends. Kisses from someone incredibly gorgeous even if I have to restrict myself to just kisses.

20. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate? Both, then add cream, berries and chocolate fudge.

24. Living arrangements? Me plus one cat, a JB a couple of nights a week

25. When was the last time you cried? New Years

26. What is on the floor of your closet? I don't have a closet. On the bottom of my wardrobe on the other hand...

28. What did you do last night? Ate comfort food, cleaned the kitchen and watched The Biggest Looser.

29. Favorite smells? Baking biscuits or cake and coffee. Rain.

30. What inspires you? Courage

31. What are you afraid of? spiders, seriously.

32. Plain, cheese or with-the-lot hamburgers? Cheese, but only proper hamburgers from wog shops, not wossy American style burgers from Maccas.

33. Favorite dog breed? Irish Wolfhound

34. How many years at your current job? 5, about 3 too many.

35. How many states have you lived in? Only the one, I'm afraid

36. Have you ever been on a motorcycle or driven machinery? I'm a damn good pillion if I do say so myself.

37. Favorite TV show? Queer as Folk

38. Favorite day of the week? Friday, because you have the weekend stretching out before you.

39. Is your house phone a cordless? Yes and it's red.

40. Ten centimetres of snow, or 40 degrees C? Give me snow.

No comments: