So, a selling we will go. My Jacobian jacket, the Brueghel, a generic Renaissance Italian (if Fiora still doesn't want it) and an early 14th century ensemble (you know the one in which I look like a nun?) are all going to go. I'm not sure of the pricing yet and pictures will be on the blog soon. They would fit a size 14-ish. Any takers?
Of course, there has to be a pic. There was going to be a dishy guy Monday thing happening (Beefcake for Breakfast if you will), but I just didn't get there yesterday. So here's a guy for your viewing plllleasure.

It just goes to show that all men are not created equal.
3 comments:
Hey Gorgeous
I wont currently fit in the one you mentioned for me :( but thank you for offering!
Who would have thought by doing cardio workouts including walking machine, cross trainer and the bike that your arms could hurt more than your legs......thought for the day haha
Love Fiora xx
Woof!
Saw HP on teh SMH website today too...was shocked that he net-nanny let it through!
WOOF!
(only 17...only 17...)
Just a quick update - I figured out why my arms were hurting so much when I wasnt using them......its cos I am holding onto the machine for dear life so I dont fall off. Oh the joys of fast gym equipment haha
Love Bronwyn
Post a Comment