Monday, 5 February 2007

There's not much to report on the personal front. Life is pretty much going on as per usual, except there seems to be so much less time during the day; did our Prime Invertebrate change the way time runs while I was away? I'm sure the days seemed so much longer. Some would say that it has a lot to do with my new exercise regime, the new look I'm sporting, the sewing for Festival, new friends I've made and plans for more study but they would be wrong. Oh, yes, very wrong, indeed.

It's been a while, so I reckon we need some beefcake for breakfast. It is a Monday and we all need to start the week on the right foot.


I saw "Casino Royale" while I was in Stratford-upon-Avon. It's a great movie, not at all like the other Bond films - this new Bond is less of a ladies man and more of an assassin (novel concept for a Bond film, I know!). Daniel Craig plays the new 007. Nice rippling torso, beefy biceps, piercing blue eyes...did I mention his rippling torso? *le sigh*

1 comment:

Fiora said...

I am honestly needing more Jane Doe time.....study?? what study??

Im so out of the loop haha

Love Fiora
PS thanks for the muscle - much appreciated!! hehe