Monday, 22 January 2007

To paraphrase the immortal line of the little girl in the sequel to that freaky ghost movie - I'm back!

My time away was utterly fantastic. There were afew ups and downs, but that's inevitable. I went away a moderately confident JD and have come away a super confident JD who's not afraid to go and get what she wants, especially now that she knows what she wants. Also, I've come back with this annoying habit of talking about myself in the third person...

Now I know you all missed your 'photo of the post' for which I most humbly apologise. You didn't miss the 'photo of the post'? Dang. Here's a photo anyway;


Looking back on it now, Paris marked an emotional turning point for me. This photo I took of the morning of my last day there.

2 comments:

Fiora said...

Did you take that pic?? Its beautiful!! I understand the whole Paris thing - hows this for soppy I cried when I reached the top of the Eiffel Tower.....just to clarify I caught the lift it wasnt from walking up all the stairs hehe

Im so glad you had such a great time but Im even happier you are back to share all your stories!

Love Fiora

GB said...

Yes, I did take that photo. It's really hard to take bad ones of such a beautiful city!
I'm really glad we got to chat the other night; it was great to catch up with you, even if it was a short conversation. Well, short by our standards anyway!