Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Odds and Sods

A few things, in point form because I'm being lazy:
  • Tights are not pants. We know this but sometimes, for some people (especially the young 'uns), this bears repeating.
  • I have a Plan. I want to buy myself a house for my 40th birthday. Yay. I get to be in debt for 25 years when I hit 40. But it will me mine. All mine.
  • A phalanx of women with prams make an effective barrier against the perils of oncoming pedestrian traffic.
  • The book challenge is over, as of today, and this morning I finished my 73rd book. It equates to almost a book and a half a week. Maybe next year I can strive for two per week...
  • I'm already making plans for Festival. It's terrible that I'm so organised for Easter next year and yet I have no idea what I'm having for lunch tomorrow. (Insert puzzled face here)
  • A pic for HoneyDeath. Hello Mr. Winchester:

2 comments:

Hunydd said...

Aw, thanks! R has been told that if the charming Mr Morgan (aka Winchester) shows up on the doorstep, he (R, not Geoffrey) will be sleeping on the couch.

It doesn't matter that the possibility that this might happen is 0.0000000000000000000000000000001%, if the possibility is there, marriage isn't going to stand in the way!

GB said...

Hehehe.

Never let it be said that marriage can get in the way of a good fantasy!