- Watching the sunrise from my train each morning, now that the darkest days are behind us.
- My local KMart stocks the genre fiction I read. I don't have to go very far to get one and they're always discounted. Cheap books FTW! (I bought one last week for $1.50. Yup, $1.50.)
- Listening to my iPod while I read during my commute to and from work. I miss it.
- eBay. Not only can it save you money, it's good for the environment too because one man's trash, et cetera.
- Breakfast catchups with work chums, both past and present.
- Surprise Friday night drinks. They happen every Friday, but I surprised myself by going.
- My friends, and not the StalkerBook kind. Actual friends with whom I share my life's troubles and celebrations. Just so you know, you guys rock.
- My cat. There, I've said it. You knew it was coming but I think I may have officially reached Crazy Cat Lady status. I draw the line at dressing him up though - that's just too undignified for the poor little tyke.
Wednesday, 11 August 2010
I love...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment