Wednesday, 21 July 2010

WTF-ery

So, I was wasting time on the interwebz this afternoon and discovered something amazing. Something that messed with my head a little but was all manner of awesome at the same time - my fish strawberry from the W party a couple of years ago wasn't the only example of a mutant strawberry.

The following are awesome in that food that looks like something else is pretty cool. It messes with my head because well, strawberries are supposed to look like strawberries...

First I give you the dino strawberry:



Then there's the star strawberry:



And last, and probably by no means least, Mr. Strawberry Face with his lofty hat:

2 comments:

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

what? no strawberry shaped like a thingy?

GB said...

Strangely enough, not on the website I got all of these from. No doubt, if I bothered to look hard enough, I would have found one.

I give you your challenge for the weekend while you recuperate!