There's been a few pearlers, most of which come from FAIL Blog. Following a link there about how it's not unreasonable to assume a cat will be confused between kitty litter and a fruit crumble, I came across a quote that made me laugh so hard I nearly passed out. Pop on over to Learn From My Fail and check out the one about Terry's Chocolate Orange. So politically incorrect, but damn me, I found it funny.
Quite a while ago, I was shown this video by my dear uni pal, LeeLee. It's nerdy biochemist humour from a scientific supply company taking off the 'We Are The World' music clip from the 80's.
Bio-Rad are at it again with their latest round of promotional video clips. While not quite in the 'nerdgasm' range it's certainly on the cool side.
2 comments:
Learn From My Fail is awesome. The fact that it appears to be written mostly by intelligent people who can spell and use grammar, but have just done something really, reallystupid makes it even better.
There are some classic tales on woe on there...
Mwa ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa.... Terry... snigger snigger...
And now, please send me some. Ta.
Post a Comment