Monday, 11 January 2010

It's been how long?

Wow, way to go about ignoring your own blog! As you've probably guessed I've been busybusy. Sewing like a fiend and the madness of the holiday period accounts for the extended absence.

Just to prove I'm not yanking your chain about sewing there are some pictures up on my garb blog of my latest two projects. Go check them out. You know you want to!

I'm having to place myself on another book buying embargo, and this one may have to last longer than a month. My 'To Be Read' shelf is jam packed and I've even spilled over onto another shelf. This must stop.

So unless a book comes out from an author that is already on my 'auto-buy' list, and that number is rather small, I'm not going to buy anything from an author with whom I'm not already familiar. There's not enough time in my life for everything I want to read, dammit!

Having said that though, my birthday is coming up in a couple of months. If anyone wants to buy me a present and doesn't know what to get me, Infinitas sells gift vouchers. :)

Speaking of books, the picture for this post was taken at a bookstore somewhere in the US. For some reason, I just love it.


Vampires are good for your development, apparently.

No comments: