Friday, 18 December 2009

Quick and dirty update

As promised, Wenchi's fabulous photos of Bronnie and Gareth's wedding are here.

The frock got done to lock-up stage. There's still more to go but that list is detailed on my garb page (Gillian's Wardrobe Unlock'd, top left-hand tab at the top of the page), so I won't repeat myself here.

I've uploaded a gazillion more photos to my flickr page. Almost all of my photos are up there now. I have Plans to scan in hard copies of photos, which will happen eventually, but certainly not these holidays. Again, many and profuse thanks to the lovely Meggz for giving me the subscription.

Today is my last day at work for two weeks. Two whole weeks. I have so much to do in that time, it will feel like I'll be coming back to work for a holiday!

Over the next week, I'm not sure if I'll have the chance to update (I'll be at my mum's, with 10 other relatives), so I'll do it now: HAVE A FRAKKIN' AWESOME CHRISTMAS AND ROCKIN' NEW YEAR!


No comments: