Thursday, 3 December 2009

Reviews. I writes them.

I reviewed a free read a couple of weeks ago and it's up on the Infinitas website here.

Bron's wedding went off ok. It's a good thing rain on your wedding day is supposed to be good luck! I have only a couple of photos, but Wenchi took some great shots, so I'll link in once she uploads them.

The Orange Frock is coming along slowly. I'll try to update the garb blog this weekend with the progress.

I've finally got around to uploading a heap of photos to my Flickr account. I think I'll be renewing the subscription (or is it membership?) the lovely Megzz gave me. I may be converted to paying for my internet stuff. Don't die of shock now!

The pic below is of my grandparents, my great aunt and her bff, my mum and her sisters. Mum looks to be about 6, I reckon. She's the squinty one on the right.

3 comments:

Wenchilada said...

Why hello... those pics are up now. Go look! People are saying nice stuff.

GB said...

Hey ma'am! Thanks for the heads up. You take a pretty mean photo, you know.

Wenchilada said...

Awww shucks... you make a pretty mean subject!