Well, not really 'News' as such, more of a post on what've I've been thinking about these last few days.
- I've finally (semi) updated the costuming blog. I'm going to try to take some photos of my progress tonight, and I may even be organised enough to upload them. You never know, stranger things have happened!
- I want to buy this, but can I justify the expense when no one will be getting Christmas presents this year? It's a conundrum.
- I came across an awesome scale that shows the wonder of science and how tiny somethings truly are. It puts my work into some perspective. Sometimes, I forget how small DNA is and yet the huge role it plays in our everyday existance.
- I think I may be coming down with something. Finally. After nearly a year of almost feeling like I'm about to end up with a cold, my immune system may just be giving up the ghost. It's about bloody time. You know that feeling when you're about to sneeze, and then it goes away and you're left feeling oddly empty and unfulfilled? I've felt like that off and on since before Easter. Hopefully now, I'll actually sneeze!
And now for the obligatory photo. Many moons ago, when I started this blogger nonsense, I decided it was going to be a visual experience, that I was always going to have a picture somewhere in the post. Whether that picture be gimmicky, topical, fanciful or if I just liked it, just about every post has had a picture. It occured to me whilst typing the above list that there's nothing topical, or even gimmicky that I could add. Then, I remembered a post from
Whedonesque yesterday and decided the pictures were just too darn cute to not share. They are of Alyson Hannigan (Willow), Alexis Denisoff (Wesley) and their daughter all dressed up for Halloween. They are too cute to be allowed. (Additional photos can be seen
here.)
No comments:
Post a Comment