Friday, 6 November 2009

End of An Era?

Perhaps. CoffeeBuddyJosh has submitted his PhD thesis. For two years we have almost become a morning staple in the tea room. The prospect of only catching a quick breakfast at my desk is a bit daunting! Here's hoping for his sake he gets a post-doc position quickly.

On a different note, I made a lolcat.


Have a great weekend, folks!

3 comments:

AutumnHeart said...

Love the Lolcat!

Congrats to your coffee-buddy :)

Krin said...

Timely. I had a loveyl chatty commute in this mronign with two random guys on the train who were discussing when they lived in Australia.

I walked into work light-hearted with a smile, thinking "I need a train buddy". Then remembered my train buddy, and missed you.

So, here's hoping Josh gets a post-doc soon, both for him and his happiness, but also for you and the minimal disruption of importnat morning socialisation.

GB said...

AutumnHeart - I likes it too! It's now my desktop wallpaper at work!

K - I miss our morning chats too.