TGIF, TFIF, SOIF or whatever you prefer to call it. Either way, for pure time wasting purposes, I have some vids to share!
The first is the new song by 'Bubbles', He Said 'Boob', or Michael Buble, as is his actual name. It's a song that celebrates finding love and how wonderful it will be when you do find it. It's so cute and reminds me that romance is never hopeless.
Next video is a new group of lasses I discovered in when looking up old songs on iTunes (and I kept to my budget, thankyouverymuch!), called The Puppini Sisters. Think the Andrews Sisters, but they're not related, sing faster, and do '40's-style remakes of classic girls songs (for example, 'Heart of Glass' and 'I Will Survive'). Their rendition of 'Wuthering Heights' is awesome.
Here is an original song of theirs called 'Jilted'. It's all kinds of cool. Another of theirs, '(I Can't Believe) I'm Not A Millionaire' is pretty good (if you can ignore the extra syllables they squeeze into the chorus). The B-side video clip is the bomb.
Finally, here's a clip I may have told some of you about throughout the week. Nathan Fillion in his old Capt. Mal costume in his new show,'Castle'. The episode in question is called 'Vampire Weekend'. I really don't need to explain why I love this clip of the sneak peak, but once I tell you there's a Buffy reference and a werewolf/vampire war mentioned too, you'll understand why.
No comments:
Post a Comment