Thursday, 24 September 2009

The Windy City...

...is Sydney apparently, not Chicago. I won't bore you all with details on my initial thoughts of apocalypses and perfect storms before I learned the truth about why my world was red first thing in the morning. Suffice to say, the air quality in Sydney yesterday was rather shitty. Some people did get good photos though.

Me, the only photo I took was of three-quarters of the Breakfast Club. Naomi couldn't make it, which is a shame. You can see a pic below:


Left to right, there is Ivy's, mine and CoffeeBuddyJosh's footprints, imprinted on the carpet of the tea room after walking to get coffee. It shows the amount of crud we had on our shoes, even after walking through some of the building to get to the carpet in the first place! I think I'm still blowing out clay from my nose...

No comments: