Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Holy Crap Batman!

It's official - you are reading the blog of someone who has not one, not two, but three publications!

Admittedly, two of those publications are the same body of work, but who cares! My review for 'Rosemary and Rue' officially aired overnight over on The LRA website and my lovely little local bookstore loved it too and wants to put it on their website. Yay!

The biggest news about publications, however, is after all these years, after all that hard work (and not-so-hard work) I will be a published scientist. The American Journal of Epidemiology has finally accepted the methods paper for the recruitment, data collecting and blood sampling we did for the Australian Melanoma Family Study. Once I get the official .pdf, I'll put a snapshot up here.

Woo-whoo!

6 comments:

Krin said...

Hooray! Yay! and Excitement!

Brilliant news on all three publications.

AutumnHeart said...

Huzzah!

Go you :)

DV said...

Woot!
Woot!
Woot!

with added Wootiness!

GB said...

Thanks guys!

Mz. B.Trousers said...

It's totally groovy to read your words in a, like, rooly trooly rool web page!
(PS I like the way it reads. You'd convince me to buy it at this point!)
(PPS sign in word is 'tomight'.

TOMIGHT! TOMIGHT! there's only you tomight! )

spyder said...

wooty mc woot woot!