It would seem that about a dozen people read this blog, which is twice as much as I thought. And no one thought the poll was a load of self-serving tripe, which is nice. I'm not at all surprised to see a couple of you thought I was crap. I know it is so, that's why the option was there in the first place!
There were comments too, which was great. Thanks for taking out the time to do it guys. I appreciate it.
On another note, Honeydeath and Rusty's wedding was lovely. Honeydeath look stunning. Rusty could have been an extra in the Godfather. I reckon every man should wear a three piece suit and a Fedora. It's oh so dapper.
The reception was really lovely too. What I can remember of it. No, I wasn't completely sozzled. I had three and a half hours sleep the night before trying to get the my bridesmaid's dress finished. Very public and profuse thanks to KatieMay and Quatrefoil for their efforts in helping me get it done. I would have been narkoo without you guys, especially Quatrefoil who went above and beyond the call of friendship to finish the frock at 5am Friday morning.
I have a few pictures up on Photobucket and have popped in a link on my sidebar for those who want a squizz. Anyone who doesn't want their photo up, just me know and I'll remove it post-haste.
This coming weekend is BoC, my first attempt at solo autocrating. Wish me luck.
After BoC, KatieMay and I are off the MyCoffeeBuddyJosh's 'Quantum of Solstice' party. That should be a hoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment