You know those emails you get where you have to write down colours, names, places and/or song titles you first think of, the order of which supposedly means something?
I did one this morning and it was stupid, scary and accurate all at once. One of the questions was to write down two names of the opposite sex. I chose two I thought were random.
Another question was to write down the names of three people I know. Done. Easy.
The last question was to write down four song titles. A little harder, since I was listening to my iPod and it's amazingly difficult to remember the names of songs when the song you aren't thinking of is banging through your eardrums, but I managed. (And got really good at run-on sentences too!)
The end result? Apparently, I care most about Miss Honeydeath, Hrothers knows me best and KatieMay is my lucky star. The one I love is LondonBoy, and the song that matches him is 'Final Conversation' by The Butterfly Effect (the song part was a scary but accurate portion of this silly quiz), apparently the second name I wrote for a member of the opposite sex is "someone I care about but it just won't work" and considering I don't know any Ferdinands I guess it's a sure thing. 'You Know My Name' by Chris Cornell (aka the Bond theme for the last movie) is how I feel about life and (the final scary bit) 'Someone to Watch Over Me' tells you everything you need to know about what's going on in my head. Since Hrothers is the one who is supposed to know me best, maybe he can tell me if it's true.
Oh, and apparently 3 is my lucky number. Well, dah.
Random quote for the day: If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
Random photo for the day: taken in 1925, somewhere in Paris. I'm not sure if I've posted this before or if I've only thought about it. I'm posting it anyway. I likes it.

1 comment:
3 is an excellent number... I thoroughly approve :)
Post a Comment