In my last post, I posted a picture showing how finding a cure for cancer is a bit of a tedious process. At the cellular level anyway. Don't get me started on the difficulty of trying at the genetic level.
This process is made even harder when the air con doesn't work and it's hotter inside the building than it is out. One cannot even begin to brain the mechanisms of cancer biology when one is sitting in 31 degree heat. Currently, it's 23.3 outside.
2 comments:
Did they fix it for today? I can fill the bath up with ice cubes if you like...
Thanks for the offer!
The aircon finally came back online at about 3pm yesterday. This morning I had goose pimples the air con was working so well...
Made for working in lab gowns and gloves interesting for those two days, that's for sure.
Post a Comment