Wednesday, 3 October 2007

Sometimes, I crack myself up. I just posted a comment on a friend's blog over at LJ-land and I made myself laugh. I was trying to write a hypnotic thing. You know, like I was trying to put her in a trance. It may not work in translation, but here's the command I put onto it:

"Look into my eyes, you're staying healthy. Any non-native microbials will leave your system. All will cower to the might of your macrophages. Your T-cells will search and tag all invading enemies for destruction! Your MHC's will not produce the mucus response. Now, when I count to three, all biological systems will return to within normal parameters. One. Two. Three."

I have no idea if she'll get it since I am a scientist and therefore a nerd at heart, but it made me smile. Here's a pic on today's (apparent) theme. They are called 'Immune' by Marina Dempster.


On a different note, for those who care, I've updated my travel blog with the trip to Bellingen.

No comments: